The authentic account of the trials at large, of George Robert Fitzgerald, Esq; Timothy Brecknock, James Fulton, and others, ... for the murder of Patrick Randall M'Donnell and Charles Hipson. ... [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Fitzgerald, George Robert, 1746-1786
- London : printed for John Stockdale, 1786
- iv,181,p. ; 8A.
- English short title catalogue Eighteenth Century collection.
- Eighteenth Century ; reel 1211, no. 03.
- The reporters dedication signed: Geo. Jos. Browne.
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, CT Research Publications, Inc., 1985. 1 reel ; 35mm. (The Eighteenth Century ; reel 1211, no. 03).
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The book of common prayer, and administration of the sacraments, and other rites and ceremonies of the Church, according to the use of the Church of England : together with the Psalter of David... and the form and manner of making, ordaining and consecrating of bishops, priests, and deacons
- A solemn League and Covenant for reformation, and defence of religion, [microform] the honour and happinesse of the King, and the peace and safety of the three kingdoms of Scotland, England and Ireland. Appointed to be renewed by the acts of the Commission of the General Assembly, and the Committee of Estates of the sixth and fourteenth dayes of this moneth of October
- Teind case. Unto the Right Honourable the Lords of Council and Session, commissioners for plantation of kirks and valuation of teinds. The petition of Alexander Duff of Echt, Esq; one of the heretors, and titular of the teinds, and patron of the kirk and parish of Echt; of Mrs Duff of Coulter, and of the magistrates and community of the burgh of Aberdeen, the remanent heretors ... [microform]
- To the Senate and House of Representatives of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania [microform] : the memorial of the president, managers and company, of the Schuylkill and Susquehanna Navigation, and of the Delaware and Schuylkill Canal Navigation
- The books of the common prayer and administration of the sacramentes, and other rites and ceremonies of the Churche : after the use of the Churche of England