Native and adapted cattle / by R.B. Kelley
- Bib ID:
- Kelley, R. B. (Ralph Bodkin)
- Rockhampton, Qld. : Australian Brahman Breeders Association, 1991
- xi, 275 p. : ill., plans ; 21 cm.
- First published: Sydney : Angus & Robertson, 1959.
- Includes index.
- Available from Australian Brahman Breeders Association Ltd, PO Box 796, Rockhampton Qld 4700.
- Bibliography: p. 268.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australian Brahman Breeders Association
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The Australian beef cattle industry
- Beef 74 / [editor: Alastair B. Carnegie]
- Running a small beef herd / Cheryl A. Wallis; Cattle health & Responsibilities of owning livestock chapters by Peter J. Williams
- Key messages for commercial breeders in southern Australia / Beef CRC
- Beef cattle / by Hugh Anderson ; illustrated by R.G. Edwards