Aboriginal engineers of the Western district, Victoria / by P.J.F. Coutts, R.K. Frank and P. Hughes
- Bib ID:
- Coutts, P. J. F. (Peter J. F.)
- Melbourne : Ministry for Conservation, 1978
- 47 p. : ill., maps (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Records of the Victorian Archaeological Survey ; no.7.
- Bibliography: p. 43-47.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2028 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Cultural resource management in Victoria 1979-81 / edited by P.J.F. Coutts
- Records of the Victorian Archaeological Survey. Number 10, June 1980 / P.J.F. Coutts... [et al] ; technical editor: P.J.F. Coutts
- Notes and news / contributions by P. J. F. Coutts, D. C. Witter & D. M. Parsons
- Coastal archaeology in Victoria / by P. J. F. Coutts, D. C. Winter, R. M. Cochrane and J. Patrick
- A preliminary investigation of aboriginal mounds in North-Western Victoria / by P.J.F. Coutts, P. Henderson & R.L.K. Fullagar