The Australian monetary system, 1851 to 1914 / S.J. Butlin
- Bib ID:
- Butlin, S. J. (Sydney James), 1910-1977
- Sydney : J.F. Butlin, 1986
- 404 p. ; 28 cm.
- "Compiled after the author's death under the editorship of Judith F. Butlin" -- Introd.
- "... intended to be a sequel to ... Foundations of the Australian monetary system 1788-1851." -- p. 5.
- Available from Ms J.F. Butlin, G.P.O. Box 3947, Sydney, N.S.W. 2001.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Butlin, Judith F
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Pathways to health / Freda Butlin
- Forming a colonial economy, Australia 1810-1850 / N.G. Butlin
- The welfare costs of structural adjustment in the U.K. fishing industry / John A. Butlin
- The transformation of rural England, c. 1580-1800 : a study in historical geography / R.A. Butlin
- Our original aggression : Aboriginal populations of southeastern Australia, 1788-1850 / N.G. Butlin