Papers of Matthew Condon, 1983-1997 [manuscript]
- Bib ID:
- Condon, Matthew (Matthew Steven), 1962-
- Related Online Resources:
- Finding aid at National Library of Australia
- Access Conditions:
- Restricted until access determined.
- 1.82 m. (13 boxes)
The bulk of the collection comprises edited draft manuscripts and typescripts of some of Condon's published works including "The motorcycle cafe" (1988), "Usher" (1991), "The ancient guild of tycoons" (1994), "A night at the Pink Poodle" (1995) and "The Lulu magnet" (1996). Also included are draft typescripts of some unpublished short stories, a small amount of correspondence with publishers, letters from the author Georgia Savage, publicity photographs, reviews and newspaper clippings.
Condon is an author, short story writer, journalist and literary editor. His first work was published in 1988. His published works include three novels and two books of short stories. See "Oxford companion to Australian literature" (pp. 181-2).
- Manuscript reference no.: NLA MS 9297
- Time Coverage:
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- A Manuscript Collection may have a range of formats and dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Chorkle's book of rhymes and other children's stories, [ca. 1915] [manuscript]
- Log book and papers, 1803 [manuscript]
- Papers [microform] : [M2494-2496] 1800-1855
- Papers and correspondence of Robert Brown (as filmed by the AJCP) [microform] : [M1193, M2494-M2496] 1800-1855
- Soldier : the memoirs of Matthew B. Ridgway / as told to Harold H. Martin