Letters, 1812 [manuscript]
- Bib ID:
- Banks, Joseph, 1743-1820
- Access Conditions:
- Available for reference. Not for loan.
- 10 p.
Six letters, 1812.
- Manuscript reference no. : NLA MS 4141.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Nan Kivell Collection.
- Time Coverage:
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1890 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The letters of William James and Theodore Flournoy. Edited by Robert C. Le Clair
- Service through six reigns : 1891 to 1953
- To Samuel Chamberlaine, Esq. [microform] : Sir, I was in hopes at the close of our communications ... a final end was put to my disputes before the public
- Bygones : the recollections of Louis Untermeyer
- American chronicle : the autobiography of Ray Stannard Baker (David Grayson)