Seismic activity in Western Europe : with particular consideration to the Liege earthquake of November 8, 1983 / edited by Paul Melchior
- Bib ID:
- NATO Advanced Research Workshop on Seismic Activity in Western Europe, (1984 : Brussels, Belgium)
- Dordrecht, Holland ; Boston : D. Reidel ; Hingham, MA, U.S.A. : Sold and distributed in U.S.A. and Canada by Kluwer Academic Publishers, c1985
- xi, 448 p. : ill. ; 25 cm. + 1 folded map.
- NATO ASI series. Series C, Mathematical and physical sciences ; no. 144.
- "Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop on Seismic Activity in Western Europe, Brussels, Belgium, 20-22 March 1984" --T.p. verso.
- "Published in cooperation with NATO Scientific Affairs Division."
- Includes bibliographies and index.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Le phenomene congres = The congress phenomenon / G. C. Fighiera
- Abstracts : IAMAS/IAPSO, Melbourne 1997 / editors, David Jasper and Tom Beer
- Aging, the universal human experience : selected papers from the symposia of the XIIIth Congress of the International Association of Gerontology / George L. Maddox, E.W. Busse, editors
- Suicide et mass media : IIIe reunion du Groupement d'etudes et de prevention du suicide, Paris 24 avril 1971
- Meat production from entire male animals; proceedings of a symposium held at the Meat Research Institute, April 1969; edited by Douglas N. Rhodes