Literary manuscripts and correspondence 1964-1976 [manuscript]
- Bib ID:
- Roland, Betty, 1903-1996
- Access Conditions:
- Available for reference. Not for loan.
- 33 cm.
Notes, data, two typescript drafts of Roland's "Beyond Capricorn", published by Collins (London) in 1976. Typescripts of the novels "The other side of sunset" (London, Mills and Boon, 1972) and "No ordinary man" (Collins, 1974). Typescript of a play "The kingdom of the blind" which was purchased by the ABC for T.V. c.1964-1965, but never produced by the ABC. Ten photographs of "Granite peak", taken during its London production. Photocopies of letters to and from Guido Barrachi, 1934-1972.
- Full contents:
- 1. Beyond Capricorn / Betty Roland
- 2. The other side of sunset / Betty Roland
- 3. No ordinary man /Betty Roland
- 4. The kingdom of the blind / Betty Roland.
Betty Roland has written novels, stage plays, plays for radio and television, children's books and a pictorial work on Sydney.
- Manuscript reference no : NLA MS 814.
- Originals held by La Trobe Library, Victoria.
- Xerox copies.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Baracchi, Guido, 1887-1975
Contact us for information about copying. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2066 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.