The traffic in opium in the East
- Bib ID:
- Jeffreys, Julius, 1800-1877
- Uniform Title:
- British army in India. Selections.
- [London : printed by W. Clowes and Sons, 1858
- 37 p. ; 21 cm.
- "Extracted from the "Appendix on India to "The British army in India,, its' preservation,&c."
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The opium revenue of India
- Appeal to the British nation against the opium traffic : in four letters
- Anti-Opium Association : miunute dated 16th August 1859 : the Secretary having read the following report of an interview with Sir Charles Wood, Secretary of State for India, this Committee approves same and directs that it be printed and circulated amongst subscribers and others friendly to the objects of the Association
- The triple curse, or, The evils of the opium trade on India, China, and England : being the report of a speech delivered at the Guildhall, Bath / by J. Passmore Edwards
- An appeal to the British public on the opium question