Conversations with Departmental Secretaries oral history project [sound recording]
- Bib ID:
- Access Conditions:
- Access conditions set by each interviewee.
- 1990 June 26-Oct. 8
- 35 sound tape reels : 7 1/2 ips, 2 track, mono ; 7 in.
- Interviews conducted by Robert Hyslop.
- Transcripts available.
- From June to October 1990, Robert Hyslop interviewed 10 former heads of Commonwealth government departments.
- Recorded in Canberra, A.C.T.
- Digital master available National Library of Australia;
- Other authors/contributors:
- Hyslop, Robert, 1918-2007, interviewer
- Related Records:
This is a collection.
This collection contains 10 records.
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2060 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Sound Recording
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Australia / (photographs by) M.Berney and others. Ed. by C.Pearl
- Australien : Uberblick uber den Kontinent und seine Bedeutung fur Einwanderer
- From the depths : for youth orchestra / by Stephen Holgate
- Uber Lander und Meere : kontinent Australien - ein Pfeiler der frein Welt
- Qing qing song song kan Aozhou : Ao zi shen ji zhe qu tan Aodaliya / Dawei Daier zhu ; Li Qingrui, Zhang Yingbao yi = The 100 things everyone needs to know about Australia / David Dale