Physicians in the academic marketplace / Dolores L. Burke ; foreword by Theodore Caplow
- Bib ID:
- Burke, Dolores L
- New York : Greenwood Press, 1992
- xiv, 169 p. ; 24 cm.
- 0313278504 (alkaline paper)
- Contributions to the study of education ; no. 53.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -163) and index.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- On the status of medical school faculty and clinical research manpower, 1968-1990 / C.R. Sherman ... [et al.]
- Mobility characteristics of U.S. medical school faculty / [prepared by Philip W. Anderson and Thomas A. Larson of] the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) under Contract number NIH 72-4401
- A preliminary analysis of differential characteristics between high and low mobile medical school faculty / [prepared by Philip W. Anderson and Thomas A. Larson of] the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) under Contract number NIH 72-4401
- Affirmative action reconsidered : was it necessary in academia? / Thomas Sowell
- Quality of Care Assessment [microform] : The Role of Faculty at Academic Medical Centers / Robert H. Brook