Safe and effective grain feeding for horses : a report for the Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation / by James Rowe, Wendy Brown and Simon Bird
- Bib ID:
- Rowe, James (James B.)
- Online Version:
- Connect to report
- View electronic text
- Access electronic version
- Barton, A.C.T. : RIRDC, c2000
- vii, 25 p. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- RIRDC project ; no. UNE-62A.
- RIRDC publication ; no. 01/148.
- Technical Details:
- Also available online in PDF format at the Corporation's website at: http://www.rirdc.gov.au/reports/Index.htm
- Also available in an electronic version via the Internet at: http://www.rirdc.gov.au/reports/Index.htm
- "Shaping the future"--Cover.
- "November 2001"
- "Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation, Horse Research and Development"--Cover.
- "RIRDC's Equine Research and Development Program is one of 20 research and development programs in RIRDC's portfolio"--Back cover.
- Includes bibliographical references: p. 25.
- Also available online via the World Wide Web.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- On cover: Shaping the future
- 2001 Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2051 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- RIRDC horse research in progress as at June 2008 and projects completed in 2007-2008 / Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation
- Honeybee research compendium 2007
- R&D plan for Asian foods 2005-2010 / Rural Industries Research & Development Corporation
- RIRDC complete projects in 2005-2006 and research in progress as at June 2006 : sub-program 3.6 food integrity & biodiversity / Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation
- R&D plan for the Australian fodder industry 2004-2009 / Rural Industries Research & Development Corporation