Two thousand women of achievement
- Bib ID:
- London : Melrose Press
- 2 v. : ports ; 25 cm.
- Later Title:
- World who's who of women
- Also Titled:
- 2,000 women of achievement
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Noble deeds of American women : with biographical sketches of some of the more prominent [microform] / With an introduction by Mrs. L.H. Sigourney
- Women of achievement; biographies and portraits of outstanding American women, compiled and edited by a special staff, with forewords by Grace Thompson Seton, Carrie Chapman Catt, Helena Rubinstein, Agnes Mengel Grew, Jessica Ogilvie, Dorothy Bickum and Alma Archer. Illustrated with oil paintings, sketches and photographs by G. Maillard Kesslere
- Women of the century [electronic resource] / by Phebe A. Hanaford
- The queens of American society [microform]