Inverloch : a patchwork of historical stories
- Bib ID:
- [Leongatha, Vic.] : Leongatha Historical Society, 1980
-  p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Stories originally published in Inverloch community newsletter.
- Cover title.
- At head of cover title: Lover's walk.
- Stories collected by E.P. Brewster.
- Available from The Secretary, Leongatha Historical Society, P.O. Box 80, Leongatha, Vic. 3953.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A short history of Inverloch / E.P. Brewster
- Shifting sands : Inverloch, a fascinating place / by Lis Williams
- Anderson Inlet Inverloch ; a short A-Z history / Inverloch Historical Society
- Anderson Inlet Inverloch : Scotland Yard and Pommy Land : the Wonthaggi connection / [authors, Joe Chambers, Bill Grieve, Ruth Glare]
- Silvertails on the hill / by Ken Howsham. The Ledwidge story / by Olive Wilson. Brown's kiosk / by Lesley Newton