Postwar needs of education in Hawaii
- Bib ID:
- Hawaii Committee on Education in Postwar Reconstruction
- Honolulu, Hawaii : [Dept. of Public Instruction, Territory of Hawaii], 1945
- viii, 61 p. ; 23 cm.
- On cover: Dept. of Public Instruction, Territory of Hawaii.
- Education -- Hawaii
- Other authors/contributors:
- Hawaii. Department of Education
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Unable to determine date of publication or creation
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Laws of the territory of Hawaii
- Constitution of the state of Hawaii : agreed upon by the delegates of the people of Hawaii in convention of Iolani Palace Honolulu, Hawaii on July 22, 1950 : to be submitted to the people of Hawaii for adoption and to the Congress of the United States of America for approval
- Revised laws of Hawaii, 1935 : comprising the statutes of the Territory, consolidated, revised and annotated
- Hawaii's "blue" laws : Constitution and laws of 1840 : a practical illustration of the missionaries' love for the Hawaiians
- Plan of organization