Records, 1951 [manuscript]
- Bib ID:
- European League for Economic Co-operation
- Access Conditions:
- Available for reference. Not for loan.
- 3 folders.
Minutes, agendas, papers etc. of the European League for Economic Cco-operation.
- Manuscript reference no. : NLA MS 2474.
- Time Coverage:
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- A Manuscript Collection may have a range of formats and dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Can we return to rapid growth? / Andrea Boltho
- The International economy : a geographical perspective / Dean M. Hanink
- The case for positive adjustment policies : a compendium of OECD documents, 1978/79
- Zhongguo hong guan jing ji fen xi yu yu ce. 2016 nian : jing ji jie gou you hua yu zeng zhang qian li = Analysis and forecasting for China's micro-economic in 2016 / zhu bian Li Wenpu ; fu zhu bian Chen Guifu
- Studies in globalization and economic transitions / Keith Griffin