Records, 1951 [manuscript]
- Bib ID:
- European League for Economic Co-operation
- Access Conditions:
- Available for reference. Not for loan.
- 3 folders.
Minutes, agendas, papers etc. of the European League for Economic Cco-operation.
- Manuscript reference no. : NLA MS 2474.
- Time Coverage:
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- A Manuscript Collection may have a range of formats and dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Towards full employment and price stability : summary of a report to the OECD by a group of independent experts / Paul McCracken ... [et al.]
- Shi jie ge guo xin jing ji zheng ce / Cheng Pin chu
- The weightless world : strategies for managing the digital economy / Diane Coyle
- Allgemeine Wirtschaftsgeschichte des Mittelalters und der Neuzeit, von Josef Kulischer
- Poverty and aid / edited by J.R. Parkinson