Glory be : commemorating the 100th anniversary of the opening of the first Wesleyan Chapel in Newcastle
- Bib ID:
- (Newcastle : R.A. Darkenne)
- [Newcastle, N.S.W. : Methodist Church of Australasia?,] 1945
- 48 p. : ill., ports. ; 24 cm.
- Cover title.
- "Newcastle District of the Methodist Church of Australasia was formed in the centennial year" --[P. 3.]
- Methodist Church -- New South Wales -- Newcastle -- History
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 2015 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Two declarations of the Lords and Commons of the Parliament of England [electronic resource] : the first, to the Convention of the Estates of Scotland; the second, to the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland : together with the severall answers of the Convention of the Estates of Scotland, and of the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland, to the Parliament of England
- The ritualistic conspiracy [electronic resource] : comprising lists of "Priests" who desire the appointment of licensed confessors for the Church of England : of "Priests associate" of "The Confraternity of the Blessed Sacrament" : of the clerical members of "The English Church Union" : of the members of "The Society of the Holy Cross." : of the members of the "English Abbey Restoration Trust" : and also the of the clerical members of the council of the "Society for the maintainance of the faith."
- The principal act of the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland ... with the minutes of the Church of Scotland .. with the minutes of the proceedings
- The wars of gods : the books of the chronicles of the kings of the hebrews
- The volume of the Bokes called hagiographa. [electronic resource] : The third Booke of Esdras. The fourth boke of Esdras. The Booke of Tobiah. The Boke of Judith. The reste of the boke of Esther. The Boke of Wysedom. Ecclesiasticus. Baruch, the Prophete. The songe of the three Chyldren in the Ouen. The storye of Susanna. The storye of Bell, and of the Dragon. The prayer of Manasseh. The first boke of the Machabees. The second boke of the Machabees