Royal Australian Air Force
- Bib ID:
- Australia. Royal Australian Air Force
- [Canberra, A.C.T.] : Dept. of Defence, [2000?- ]
- v. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- ISSN registration 00 20010110
- Life Dates:
- Also Titled:
- RAAF annual
- Royal Australian Air Force annual
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Tentamen inaugurale, quosdam, aëris in corpus humanum effectus, amplectens. [electronic resource] : Quod, annuente summo numine, ex auctoriatate Reverendi admodum viri D. Gulielmi Robertson, S.S.T.P. Academiæ Edinburgenæ praefecti; nec non amplissimi Senatus Academici con[sen]su, et nobilissimae Facultatis Mediæ decreto, pro gradu doctoratus, summisque in medicina honoribus et privilegiis rite et legitime consequendis; eruditorum examini subjicit, Samuel De Butts, hibernus, A.B. Trin. Coll. Dub. Soc. Reg. Med. Edin. Soc. Extraord. Nec Non Soc. Phyc. Soc. Ad diem 12. Septembris, hora locoque solitis
- Aero-chalinos, or, A register for the air [microform] : for the better preservation of health and cure of diseases, after a new method / by Nathaniel Henshaw
- A discourse on the different kinds of air, [electronic resource] : delivered at the anniversary meeting of the Royal Society, November 30, 1773. By Sir John Pringle bart. president. Published at their request
- The invisible air
- Experiments and observations on different kinds of air. / By Joseph Priestley. [3 vols.] Vol. 2