Annual report of the Australian Broadcasting Commission
- Bib ID:
- Australian Broadcasting Commission
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item. Nq 328.94 AUS copy
- Sydney : ABC, 1963-1983
- 21 v. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Parliamentary paper (Australia. Parliament)
- Numbering Note:
- Report year ends June 30.
- Nq 328.94 AUS copy Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-751262321
- Continues: Australian Broadcasting Commission. Annual report and financial statements of the Australian Broadcasting Commisison.
- Continued by: Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Annual report of the Australian Broadcasting Corporation.
- Life Dates:
- 31st (1963)-51st (1983)
- Has Supplement:
- Australian Broadcasting Commission. Supplementary information on ABC activities 0313-5691
- Later Title:
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Annual report of the Australian Broadcasting Corporation 0816-827X
- Former Title:
- Australian Broadcasting Commission. Annual report and financial statements of the Australian Broadcasting Commission
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Hyŏndae pangsong iron / Son Yong chŏ
- Report of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Broadcasting
- Summary of evidence, together with list of witnesses and index
- The Future of broadcasting : essays on authority, style and choice / edited by Richard Hoggart and Janet Morgan
- The BBC's music policy / the sixth of a series of lunchtime lectures in the Concert Hall at Broadcasting House