Australian byways : the narrative of a sentimental traveler [i.e. traveller] / by Norman Duncan ; illustrated by George Harding
- Bib ID:
- Duncan, Norman, 1871-1916, author
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item. FERG/2359 copy
- New York, [United States] : Harper & Brothers Publishers, 1915
- 293 pages, 16 unnumbered leaves of plates (some colour) : illustrations ; 22 cm.
Includes stories of Aboriginal trackers in Australia and South Africa p. 113-119; an image of a tracker opposite p. 116; story of surviving a hurricane p. 208-211.
- National Library of Australia's FERG/2359 copy has Robert Kerr's book label pasted inside front cover, gilt top edge and is untrimmed on two edges.
- FERG/2359 copy also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-1029221025
- Law enforcement - Police trackers
- Animals - Invertebrates - Crustacea and molluscs - Beche-de-mer / Trepang
- Indigenous knowledge - Tracking
- Literature and stories - Non indigenous
- Papua New Guinea -- Description and travel
- Lake Amadeus (South Central NT SG52-04)
- Kimberley area (WA SD51, SD52, SE51, SE52)
- Great Barrier Reef (SD55, SE55, SF56)
- Australia -- Description and travel -- 1851-1900
- Other authors/contributors:
- Harding, George, illustrator
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Prairie and bush / by George Dundedale
- Po Afganistanu, Pakistanu, Indii
- To-day in Palestine / by H. W. Dunning
- Travels through part of the United States and Canada in 1818 and 1819
- The Pamirs : being a narrative of a year's expedition on horseback and on foot through Kashmir, Western Tibet, Chinese Tartary and Russian Central Asia / by the Earl of Dunmore