Abbreviations dictionary / Ralph De Sola
- Bib ID:
- De Sola, Ralph, 1908-
- Augm. international 7th ed.
- New York : Elsevier, c1986
- xviii, 1240 p. ; 24 cm.
- Full contents:
- Includes index.
- Subtitle: Abbreviations, acronyms, airlines, appelations, astronomical terminology, bafflegab divulged (euphemisms explained), birthstones, British and Irish county abbreviations, Canadian Provinces, chemical elements, Citizens-band call signs, computer jargon, contractions, criminalistic terms, data processing, diacritical marks, Dysphemistic place-names, earthquake data, eponyms, fishing ports, geographical equivalents, government agencies, Greek alphabet, historical, musical, and mythological data, international conversions, international vehicle license letters, medical terms, nations, nicknames, numbered abbreviations, numeration, ports of the world, prisons of the world, railroads, Roman numerals, Russian alphabet, short forms, short cuts, signs & symbols, slang, steamship lines, superlatives, weather symbols (Beaufort scale), wedding anniversaries, winds of the world, zip coding, zodiac.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2078 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.