Tilghman collection of photographs [picture] / D.C. Tilghman
- Bib ID:
- Tilghman, D. C. (Douglas Campbell), -1970
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Related Online Resources:
- Finding aid at National Library of Australia
- [1925-ca. 1935]
- 450 photographs ; 156 negatives.
About 100 of the photographs form a record of two journeys overland to Darwin in 1925 and 1927, with a group of others, in a Willys-Knight automobile. The remainder are mainly of Australian country and outback towns, people and scenery during the 1930s.
- Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-142227644
- Related Records:
This is a collection.
This collection contains 6 records.
Out of Copyright
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Tilghman around Australia party on the Oodnadatta to Darwin expedition outside of Parliament House, Canberra, 1927 [picture]
- The Tilghman around Australia party on return from the Oodnadatta to Darwin expedition, Bega, New South Wales, 1927 [picture]
- Aboriginal men and boys of the Nyawagi Language group wearing body paint and holding spears, Palm Island, Queensland, 1932
- Group portrait of the Oodnadatta to Darwin Tilghman expedition, Bega, New South Wales, 1927 [picture]
- Groper caught off Cairns foreshore [picture]