The origin and history of the Primitive Methodist Church / by H.B. Kendall
- Bib ID:
- Kendall, H. B. (Holliday Bickerstaffe), 1844-1919
- London : Robert Bryant, [19--?]
- 13 pts. in 2 v. : ill., ports. ; 26 cm.
- Numbering Note:
- Issued in parts.
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Unable to determine date of publication or creation
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Our fathers' faith and ours : an outline of the history, doctrines, and organisation of the Methodist Church / by C.T. Symons
- Our fathers' faith and ours : an outline of the history, doctrines and organisation of the Methodist Church / by C.T. Symons
- Ebenezer [microform] : address on Methodism : its significance and its history, delivered at the closing service of the Methodist Church, Cobourg, July 8th, 1900 / by A.H. Reynar
- History of the Methodist Church within the territories embraced in the late conference of eastern British America, including Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Bermuda [microform] / by T. Watson Smith
- The origin and history of the Primitive Methodist Church / by H.B. Kendall