Transactions of the Second commission and Alkali-subcommission of the International society of soil science /edited by A.A.J. de 'Sigmond [and] Fr. Zucker
- Bib ID:
- International Society of Soil Science. Second Commission
- Kjøobenhavn (Denmark) : [s.n.], 1933
- 2 v. in 2 : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Articles in English, French and German.
- Preface of v. 2 dated 1937.
- Title-page of v. 2 gives German title first, then English and French titles.
- Includes bibliographies.
- Soils -- Congresses
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Teind case. Unto the Right Honourable the Lords of Council and Session, commissioners for plantation of kirks and valuation of teinds. The petition of Alexander Duff of Echt, Esq; one of the heretors, and titular of the teinds, and patron of the kirk and parish of Echt; of Mrs Duff of Coulter, and of the magistrates and community of the burgh of Aberdeen, the remanent heretors ... [microform]
- To the Senate and House of Representatives of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania [microform] : the memorial of the president, managers and company, of the Schuylkill and Susquehanna Navigation, and of the Delaware and Schuylkill Canal Navigation
- A solemn League and Covenant for reformation, and defence of religion, [microform] the honour and happinesse of the King, and the peace and safety of the three kingdoms of Scotland, England and Ireland. Appointed to be renewed by the acts of the Commission of the General Assembly, and the Committee of Estates of the sixth and fourteenth dayes of this moneth of October
- Proposals for maintaining of the poor and discouraging of vagabonds and vagrant and sturdy beggars [microform] / humbly offered to the considerations of the right honourable the lords of council and session, the honourable the lord provost and magistrates of the city of Edinburgh, and the justices of the peace of the shires of Edinburgh, Linlithgow and Haddingtoun
- To the Right Honorable and Honorable the knights, citizens, and burgesses in Parliament assembled. The memorial of the mayor, sheriffs, burgesses and commons of the county of the town of Drogheda; and of the merchants and traders of said town; and the land-holders of the counties of Meath and Louth, ... [electronic resource]