1942 Ford GPW [electronic resource] : maintenance manual / produced by D. N. Brailey
- Bib ID:
- Brailey, D. N. (David N.)
- Warwick, Qld. : Kaizen Business Developments Pty Ltd , c2002
- 1 computer optical disc ; 4 3/4 in.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Web browser IE5 or better.
- Title from disc.
- Selected for preservation. Low priority.
- Ford trucks -- Maintenance and repair -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Other authors/contributors:
- Kaizen Business Developments Pty Ltd
- Also Titled:
- 1942 Ford GPW maintenance manual for Ford truck 1/4 ton 4x4 built for U. S. Government model GPW
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- A Letter from Oxford concerning Mr. Samuel Johnson's late book [electronic resource]
- A threefold alphabet of rules, concerning Christian-practice [microform] : the first precept of each letter concerning our duty toward God, the second towards our neighbour, the third towards our selves
- Mutiny maintained: or, Sedition made good from its unity, knowledge, wit, government. [microform] Being a discourse, directed to the Armies information
- A brief account, and seasonable improvement of the late earthquake in Northampton-shire, Jan. 4, 1675/6 [electronic resource] : in a letter to a friend in London
- Some reflections on the law of bankruptcy: [electronic resource] : wrote at the desire of a friend: shewing, that such a law would be beneficial to the publick, and analogous to reason and our holy religion. And by him humbly recommended to the consideration of the publick