- Bib ID:
- [Kingston] [n.d.]
- v. in illus. (part col.), maps, ports. 35 cm.
- Jamaica -- Periodicals
- Other authors/contributors:
- Jamaica Information Service (Jamaica)
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- An act for establishing regulations respecting the highways [electronic resource]
- An act for laying a duty on all wines, and upon brandy, gin, rum, &c.. [electronic resource]
- An act for the better order and government of slaves [electronic resource] : and for other purposes
- The continuation of the laws of Jamaica [microform] : passed by the Assembly, and confirmed by His Majesty in Council, December 26th, 1695 :being the second volume of the said laws
- The Jamaica gazette supplement. Bills and laws