- Bib ID:
- [Kingston] [n.d.]
- v. in illus. (part col.), maps, ports. 35 cm.
- Jamaica -- Periodicals
- Other authors/contributors:
- Jamaica Information Service (Jamaica)
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- An act for establishing regulations respecting the highways [microform]
- An act for laying and applying a land-tax [electronic resource]
- Proclamations, rules and regulations ... : gazette supplements
- The act of assembly of the island of Jamaica, to repeal several acts, and clauses of acts, respecting slaves, ... commonly called the Consolidated Act, ... which was passed by the Assembly on the 19th day of December 1787, ... Respectfully communicated to the public by Stephen Fuller, [electronic resource]
- Acts of Assembly, passed in the island of Jamaica [electronic resource], from the year 1681 to the year 1769 inclusive. In two volumes