Axis of deceit / Andrew Wilkie
- Bib ID:
- Wilkie, Andrew
- Melbourne : Black Inc. Agenda, c2004
- 200 p. ; 24 cm
- Black Inc. Agenda series.
- Includes index.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Wilkie, Andrew -- Contributions in intellegence service -- Australia
- Australia. Office of National Assessments
- Iraq War, 2003-2011 -- Personal narratives, Australian
- Iraq War, 2003-2011 -- Causes
- Whistle blowing -- Australia
- Intelligence officers -- Australia -- Biography
- Intelligence service -- Australia
- Weapons of mass destruction -- Iraq
- Australia -- Politics and government -- 21st century
- Also Titled:
- Axis of deceit : the story of the intelligence officer who risked all to tell the truth about WMD and Iraq
- Available From:
- Black Inc Agenda, Level 5, 289 Flinders Lane, Melbourne VIC 3000
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Why the war was wrong / edited by Raimond Gaita ; with contributions by Robert Manne ... [et al.]
- The forever war / Dexter Filkins
- Series on the Iraq War and its consequences
- Berbohong demi perang / Elba Damhuri
- The Iraq War : European perspectives on politics, strategy and operations / edited by Jan Hallenberg and Håkan Karlsson