Sketch of Macau and New Harbour [cartographic material]
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Scale 1:30,000 (E 113°32'47"/N 22°11'59")
- 1 ms. map ; 14.6 x 20.0 cm.
- Manuscript map of Macau on architect's tracing paper (with an accompanying blueprint). Shows recently completed reclamation work and a breakwater creating a new outer harbour. Further 'projected improvements', filling in the Baia Praya Grande [Praya Grande Bay] and a large reclamation north of the adjoining island of Taipa were not carried out until the end of the twentieth century, some eighty years later. Relief shown by contours.
- Hand drawn in black ink on butter paper.
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-551502737
- Time Coverage:
- Manuscript maps.
- Related Records:
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1999 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Plan de la ville de Macao à la Chine possèdèe par les Portugais 1795 [cartographic material] = Plan of the city of Macao in China possessed by the Portuguese 1795
- Macau tourist map [cartographic material] = Aomen lü you di tu / Macau Government Tourist Office
- República Portuguesa [cartographic material]. Provincia de Macau / Centro de Geografia do Ultramar, compilação e desenho
- Aomen di tu [cartographic material] = Map of Macao / Zhongguo di tu chu ban she bian zhi chu ban ; bian zhi, Liu Shuying ; bian hui, Chen Yu ; shenjiao, Yu Kui ; zhuanwen, Miao Hongji ; meigong, Xiao Yuannian, Huang Yanqi
- Historic Macao / by C.A. Montalto de Jesus