"That's the Australian gold medallist in the marathon walk", Montreal Olympic Games [picture]/ McCrae
- Bib ID:
- McCrae, Stewart, 1919-2008
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- 1 drawing : watercolour, crayon, pen and ink on paper; 22.5 x 30.5 cm., on sheet 28x 38 cm.
- McCrae, Stewart, 1919- Stewart McCrae cartoon collection.
- Title from item.
- Published in the Courier Mail.
- Part of the Stewart McCrae cartoon collection.
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-145855481
- Other authors/contributors:
- McCrae, Stewart, 1919-
- Copyright held by National Library of Australia.
- Related Records:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2078 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- "Apart from illuminating the twilight meeting, it's invaluable experience for the next Olympics!" [picture]/ McCrae
- "It's a mobility exercise! In an emergency any part of Australia can be quickly supplied with a guard of honor!" [Two pensioners discussing soldiers arriving at Canberra airport] [picture]/ McCrae
- "Come to think of it, I believe it was twelve, three minutes not three twelve minute rounds!" [picture]/ McCrae
- "And if any scurvy landlubber splices the mainbrace afore the sun's over the yardarm he'll be keel-hauled!" [picture]/ McCrae
- "Ah we've brought on Private Doug Walters at last!" [picture]/ McCrae