Stedman's abbrev. : abbreviations, acronyms & symbols
- Bib ID:
- Philadelphia : Lipppincott Williams & Wil, 2003
- xxix, 883, A167 p. ; 23 cm.
- Also Titled:
- Stedman's abbreviations, acronyms & symbols
- Stedman's abbreviations, acronyms, and symbols
- Abbreviations, acronyms & symbols
- Abbreviations, acronyms, and symbols
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2073 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Anne Mackenzie oration
- A short view of the importance and respectability of the science of medicine [electronic resource] : Read before the Philadelphia Medical Society, on the 7th of February, 1800. Pursuant to appointment. / By John Redman Coxe, M.D. An honorary member of the society
- The medical works of Edward Miller [electronic resource] : late professor of the practice of physic in the University of New-York, and resident physician of the city of New-York / collected, and accompanied with a biographical sketch of the author, by Samuel Miller
- Address upon the progress of medical science [microform] : read before the New Brunswick Medical Society / by William Bayard
- Mind, medicine and man