Australian Plants Society [electronic resource] : growing Australian
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Archived at ANL for VSL
- Related Online Resources:
- Publisher site
- [Glen Waverley, Vic.?] : The Society, c2000-
- PANDORA electronic collection.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Website of: Australian Plants Society (SGAP Victoria) Inc. The Society was formed in 1957 as the Society for Growing Australian Plants and assumed its present name in 1998 and is now an Australian-wide organisation of people striving to learn to know and grow native plants and to promote and preserve Australia's unique flora. The website includes information about the Society and its activities, as well as information about the growing of Australian plants and online issues of the Society's newsletter, Australian plants, as well as numerous links to Australian and overseas websites.
- Contents updated frequently.
- Title from home page (viewed Apr. 27, 2004)
- Text and graphics.
- Selected for archiving
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australian Plants Society
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Cannot determine publication date because this record has an open range of dates
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Australian Flora Foundation
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- [Australian shrub] [picture] / [William Strutt]
- A discourse concerning the vegetation of plants [electronic resource] / spoken by Sir Kenelme Digby at Greshan College on the 23 of January, 1660 [i.e. 1661] : at a meeting for promoting the philosophical knowledge by experiments
- A discourse concerning the vegetation of plants [microform] / spoken by Sir Kenelme Digby at Greshan College on the 23 of January, 1660 [i.e. 1661] : at a meeting for promoting the philosophical knowledge by experiments