A genuine account of earthquakes, especially that at Oxford, in the year 1695; and of another terrible one at Port-Royal, in Jamaica, in the year 1692. .. [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- London : printed for Henry Slater, 1750
- viii,24p. ; 8°.
- Eighteenth century collections online.
- With a half-title.
- Actually an account of the earthquake at Oxford in 1683.
- Part of the account of the earthquake at Jamaica (pp.15-21) is a letter taken from two letters published in 'A full account of the late dreadful earthquake at Port-Royal in Jamaica', London, 1692.
- Horizontal chain lines.
- Cited In:
- ESTC, 9314
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. (Eighteenth century collections online). Mode of access: World Wide Web. Access restricted to subscribers.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1820 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.