- Bib ID:
- Auckland, N.Z. : New Zealand and Pacific Dept., Auckland City Libraries, 
- 35 p. ; 30 cm.
- 0958332908 (paperback)
- Iwidex ; v. 1.
- On cover: An easy to find index to Maori waka, traditions, tattoo, waiata, haka, tribal whenua, maunga, marae, carving, weaving, stories and wakapapa [i.e. whakapapa].
- On cover: Data assimilated by and for the Auckland City Libraries.
- Project initiated by Patricia French in 1984, worked on by successive Maori librarians, most recently Robin Hakopa.
- "Comprises Author and main subject entries ... iwi Ngapuhi and the waka Mamari and Ngatokimatawhaorua apply to all entries"--P. 1.
- Includes index.
- Auckland City Libraries. New Zealand and Pacific Department -- Catalogs
- Nga Puhi (Maori people) -- Bibliography -- Catalogs
- Maori (New Zealand people) -- Genealogy -- Bibliography -- Catalogs
- Maori (New Zealand people) -- New Zealand -- Northland Region -- Bibliography -- Catalogs
- New Zealand -- Genealogy -- Bibliography -- Catalogs
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Maori affairs bibliography
- He Waka eke noa : Maori information resources / [the artist ... is Hone Te Ihi o te Rangi Ngata]
- Te Manu aute = "The Paper kite" : a selective annotated bibliography of Maori studies
- The Aborigines of Australia, the Maoris of New Zealand and the natives of the Pacific islands : a collection of very scarce books and pamphlets / Angus & Robertson Limited
- Whakapapa : an introduction to Māori family history research