Arithmetick, both in the theory and practice [electronic resource] : made plain and easy in all the common and useful rules, ... as also the tables and construction of logarithms, .. / By John Hill, Gent
- Bib ID:
- Hill, John, Gent
- Online Access:
- The fifth edition, accurately revised, corrected, and improved by E. Hatton, Gent.
- London : printed by T. W. for D. Midwinter, and A. Ward, 1733
- ,378,p. ; 8°.
- Eighteenth century collections online.
- Titlepage in red and black.
- Cited In:
- ESTC, 22409
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. (Eighteenth century collections online). Mode of access: World Wide Web. Access restricted to subscribers.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars
- The iron and steel industry in ... and trends in
- Travels in the Himalayan provinces of Hindustan and the Panjab; in Ladakh and kashmir; in Peshawar, Kabul, Kunduz, and Bokhara
- Robert Mac-Nair, the assured in a policy of insurance effected on the ship Jean and her cargo, ---- appellant in the original and respondent in the cross appeal. James Coulter and others, underwriters ... respondents in the original and appellants in the cross appeal. The case of the respondents in the original and appellants in the cross appeal [electronic resource]
- Concerning sons and daughters, and prophetesses speaking and prophecying in the law and the gospel [microform] : and concerning womens learning in silence and also concerning womens not speaking in the church