Arithmetick, both in the theory and practice [electronic resource] : made plain and easy in all the common and useful rules, ... as also the tables and construction of logarithms, .. / By John Hill, Gent
- Bib ID:
- Hill, John, Gent
- Online Access:
- The fifth edition, accurately revised, corrected, and improved by E. Hatton, Gent.
- London : printed by T. W. for D. Midwinter, and A. Ward, 1733
- ,378,p. ; 8°.
- Eighteenth century collections online.
- Titlepage in red and black.
- Cited In:
- ESTC, 22409
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. (Eighteenth century collections online). Mode of access: World Wide Web. Access restricted to subscribers.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.