Arithmetick, both in the theory and practice [electronic resource] : made plain and easy ... As also the tables and construction of logarithms, .. / By John Hill, Gent
- Bib ID:
- Hill, John, Gent
- Online Access:
- The eleventh edition, accurately revised, corrected, and improved by Mr. E. Hatton, and others.
- London : printed for W. Strahan, J. and F. Rivington, Hawes, Clarke, and Collins, W. Johnston, W. Owen [and 8 others], 1772
- ,382,p. ; 8°.
- Eighteenth century collections online.
- Cited In:
- ESTC, 22411
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. (Eighteenth century collections online). Mode of access: World Wide Web. Access restricted to subscribers.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Juno and the paycock and The plough and the stars
- Summary of the powers and functions of the Minister, the National Forest Board and the mangaging director under the Forestry Act 1991 and the legal relationship between the Board and the Minister, the Board and the managing director, the Minister and the mangaging director and the Board and the National Forest Service
- The anatomy and physiology of the human body [microform] : containing the anatomy of the bones, muscles, and joints, and the heart and arteries / by John Bell ; and the anatomy and physiology of the brain and nerves, the organs of the senses, and the viscera, by Charles Bell
- The Shah and the Ballet and other rhymes and poems, humerous and serious
- Rank and badges in the American and Australian Navy and Army and the R.A.A.F. and auxilaries : a fully coloured guide to the rank and badges worn by members of the American and Australian Navy and Army and the Royal Australian Air Force and Auxiliaries