Tian lu li cheng : tu hua
天路歷程 : 土話
- Bib ID:
- Bunyan, John, 1628-1688
- Uniform Title:
- Pilgrim's progress. Chinese.
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- New illustrated ed.
- Guangzhou : Liang Yue Jidu jiao shu hui, 1921
- 廣州 : 两粤基督教書會, 1921
- 141 p. ; 22 cm.
- Special collection from London Missionary Society.
- On double leaves, oriental style, in case.
- Translated by George Piercy, Wesleyan Missionary Society, 1871.
- Issued by South China Religious Tract Society.
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-47777404
- In Cantonese.
- Other authors/contributors:
- South China Religious Tract Society
- Also Titled:
- Pilgrim's progress from this world to that which is to come
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.