Proposal, / [electronic resource] by Doctor Hugh Chamberlen, for a land credit, presented to the Parliament, by the committee, to whom it was referred to be considered
- Bib ID:
- Chamberlen, Hugh
- Online Access:
- [Edinburgh?, 1705?]
- 1 sheet ; 1/2°.
- Eighteenth century collections online.
- Cited In:
- Hanson, 585
- Goldsmiths', 4180
- ESTC, 179102
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. (Eighteenth century collections online). Mode of access: World Wide Web. Access restricted to subscribers.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The way to believe, to behave, to heaven / written by Alex Abbottsmith ; illustrated by Grahame Wade
- Municipal Corporations (England) Bill. Amendment made by the Lords to the amendment made by the Commons to the amendments made by the Lords to the amendments made by the Commons to the amendments to the Municipal Corporations (England) Bill;--with reasons. [electronic resource]
- The Epistles of Paul to the Colossians, to Philemon and to the Ephesians / by E.F. Scott
- The path to power : the rise to the premiership from Rosebery to Wilson / by Lewis Broad
- Nothing to do : an accompaniment to "Nothing to wear" / by a lady ; with illustrations by the author