The dissection; or an examination of Mr Ingram's blow [electronic resource] : ... in which are contained some pertinent cases from Morgagni and Mr. Pott
- Bib ID:
- D. D
- Online Access:
- The second edition.
- London : printed for the author; and sold by S. Bladon; C. Parker; and F. Blyth, 1769
- 53,p. ; 8°.
- Eighteenth century collections online.
- The British Library copy of the first edition is signed in MS.: D. D.
- With a half-title and final advertisement leaf.
- Cited In:
- ESTC, 183895
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. (Eighteenth century collections online). Mode of access: World Wide Web. Access restricted to subscribers.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The dissection; or an examination of Mr. Ingram's blow, [microform] (relative to the death of the late Mr. Clarke,) in which are contained some pertinent cases from Morgagni and Mr. Pott
- The dissection; or an examination of Mr. Ingram's blow [electronic resource] : (relative to the death of the late Mr. Clarke,) in which are contained some pertinent cases from Morgagni and Mr. Pott
- The copy of a letter sent by Mr. D.T. to Mr. John Vicars (Mr. Prynns second) in answer to his letter sent by him to Mr. John Goodwin. [electronic resource]