Tommy Thumb's song book [electronic resource] : for all little masters and misses, to be sung to them / by their nurses, until they can sing themselves. By Nurse Lovechild. To which is added, a letter from a lady on nursing
- Bib ID:
- Lovechild, Nurse
- Online Access:
- The first Worcester edition.
- Printed at Worcester, Massachusetts : by Isaiah Thomas. Sold at his bookstore, MDCCLXXXVIII. 
- 59,p. : ill. ; 32°.
- Eighteenth century collections online.
- Attributed to Lady Eleanor Fenn by Evans; though Fenn used the pseudonym "Mrs. Lovechild," Welch considers the attribution unlikely.
- First and last leaves pasted to paper covers.
- Bookseller's advertisements, p. [60-63].
- Cited In:
- Evans, 21089
- Welch, D.A. Amer. children's books, 8022
- ESTC, 28330
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. (Eighteenth century collections online). Mode of access: World Wide Web. Access restricted to subscribers.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Lovechild, Mrs., 1744-1813
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The golden plaything, or, The way to be wise and happy [microform] / by Mr. Lovechild
- The picture gift [electronic resource] : or, a present from Papa. Written / by Mr. Lovechild. Addressed to all good little masters and young ladies in Christendom. With cuts by Bewick
- The poetical alphabet / by Mrs. Lovechild
- The girl's casket / by Mrs. Lovechild
- Pretty poems [electronic resource] : in easy language : for the amusement of little boys and girls / by Tommy Lovechild