Reasons for passing the bill, for the better preserving of publick credit, / [electronic resource] by reviving and continuing an act made in the eight and ninth years of the reign of ... William III. entituled, An act to restrain the number and ill practices of brokers and stock-jobbers
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- [London? : s.n., 1711]
- 1 sheet ( p.) ; 1/2°.
- Eighteenth century collections online.
- Docket title reads: Reasons for passing the bill to preserve the publick credit.
- With reference to the bill read 26 May 1711 and to Public General Acts 8 & 9 Gul. III c.32.
- Cited In:
- Hanson, 1473
- ESTC, 67246
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. (Eighteenth century collections online). Mode of access: World Wide Web. Access restricted to subscribers.
- Also Titled:
- Reasons for passing the bill to preserve the publick credit
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1781 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- An act for setling the jurisdiction of the Court of Admiralty [electronic resource]
- An act for the exportation of several commodities for the breed, growth, and manufacture of this Commonvvealth. [electronic resource]
- An Act for the exportation of several commodities for the breed, [microform] growth, and manufacture of this Commonvvealth
- An Act for the more speedy and effectual bringing in of the arrears of the excize. [microform]
- An act for the more speedy payment of the creditors of James late Duke of Ormond, and of the present Duke of Ormond [electronic resource]