Davy's Devon herd book
- Bib ID:
- Taunton [England] : Devon Cattle Breeders' Soc. , 1851-
- v. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 21 cm.
- Vol. 1-8, 1851-1881 edited and published by John Tanner Davy
- Vol. 5-8 as Devon herd book
- Supplements were issued for the years 1884-86.
- Life Dates:
- Vol. the 1st (1851)-
- Also Titled:
- Devon herd book
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Cattle show
- Scale of points of excellence of the principal breeds of horned cattle [microform] : for the use of the judges at the fairs of the agricultural societies of the province of Quebec
- Le Betail [microform] / par W.T. Carrington ... [et al.]
- Beef and dairy management and production [by] N. G. Fowler
- Hints regarding cattle [microform]