Tachygraphy. The most exact and compendious method of short and swift writing, that hath ever been published / [electronic resource] by any. Composed by Thomas Shelton
- Bib ID:
- Shelton, Thomas, 1601-1650?
- Online Access:
- London : printed for E. Tracy, 1710
- ,43,p. : ill. ; 12°.
- Eighteenth century collections online.
- With an additional title page, engraved, and dated 16.
- Cited In:
- ESTC, 90546
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. (Eighteenth century collections online). Mode of access: World Wide Web. Access restricted to subscribers.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.