An appeal to the Jockey Club; or, a true narrative of the late affair between Mr. Fitz-Gerald and Mr. Walker. / [electronic resource] By George Robert Fitz-Gerald, Esq
- Bib ID:
- Fitzgerald, George Robert, 1746-1786
- Online Access:
- London : printed for - Parker; J. Ridley; and T. Evans, 
- ,37,p. ; 8°.
- Eighteenth century collections online.
- Cited In:
- ESTC, 96655
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. (Eighteenth century collections online). Mode of access: World Wide Web. Access restricted to subscribers.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Poems / by the Rev. Gerald Fitz-Gerald
- Deafness [microform] : Implications for Sexuality / Max Fitz-Gerald and Della Fitz-Gerald
- Viewpoints [microform] : Sex Education and Deafness / Della Fitz-Gerald, Ed. and Max Fitz-Gerald, Ed
- The life of Edward Fitz-Gerald / John Glyde
- An appeal to the Jockey Club; or, a true narrative of the late affair between Mr. Fitz-Gerald and Mr. Walker. By George Robert Fitz-Gerald, Esq [microform]