The Emerging Commonwealth unit 4. 6, Edward Braddon : Tasmania / produced by the Departments of the Senate and House of Representatives
- Bib ID:
- Canberra : Published for the Parliament of the Commonwealth of Australia by the Australian Government Publishing Service, c1987
- 9 p. : ports. ; 30 cm.
- 0644064536 (series)
Unit 4 of Parliament pack 2 provides teachers, and their students in years 10-12, with primary sources on the Constitution and information on significant people associated with the federal movement and the early years of the Parliament's operation. The theme for this section is finance and the constitution.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Edward Braddon
- Parliament of the Commonweath of Australia 1987.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2037 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The Senate / produced by the Department of the Senate
- How Parliament makes laws [chart] / produced by the Departments of the Senate and the House of Representatives
- The Commonwealth Parliament / produced by the Departments of the Senate and the House of Representatives
- Parliament and the Executive Government / produced by the Departments of the Senate and the House of Representatives
- Committees of the Commonwealth Parliament / produced by the Departments of the Senate and the House of Representatives