Lectures on the art of reading [electronic resource] : In two parts. Containing Part I. The art of reading prose. Part II. The art of reading verse / By Thomas Sheridan
- Bib ID:
- Sheridan, Thomas, 1719-1788
- Online Access:
- The second edition.
- London : printed for C. Dilly; J. Dodsley; and T. Evans, 1781
- ,409, pages ; 8°.
- Eighteenth century collections online.
- With a half-title and a final advertisement leaf.
- In this issue press figures on certain pages are: p. 6 has no press figure; p. 11 has 8; and both pp. 286 and 386 have 3. A variant has the same press figures except for p. 386 which has no press figure.
- Cited In:
- ESTC, 100487
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. (Eighteenth century collections online). Mode of access: World Wide Web. Access restricted to subscribers.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.