The Moon and the planets
- Bib ID:
- [Dordrecht, Holland, Boston, D. Reidel Pub. Co
- v. ill. 24 cm.
- "An international journal of comparative planetology."
- Continued in 1984 by: Earth, moon, and planets.
- Cited In:
- Computer & control abstracts Feb. 1978-Dec. 1983
- Electrical & electronics abstracts Feb. 1978-Dec. 1983
- Physics abstracts. Science abstracts. Series A Feb. 1978-Dec. 1983
- International aerospace abstracts
- Life Dates:
- v. 18-29, no. 3; Feb. 1978-Dec. 1983
- Later Title:
- Earth, moon, and planets 0167-9295
- Former Title:
- Moon. Dordrecht, Holland; Boston, R. Reidel Pub. Co. 0027-0903
- 6 no. a year -Dec. 1983
- Previous Frequency:
- Eight no. a year
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Vols. 1-20, Nov. 1969-June 1979. 1 v.
- Available From:
- D. Reidel Publishing Company, P.O. Box 17, 3300 AA Dordrecht, Holland
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The Bulletin / Melbourne Society of Painters and Sculptors
- [The little reviews] [manuscript] / [by P.A. Lawlor]
- Growing Australian : Quarterly Newsletter of the Australian Plant Society Victoria
- Standard year book : a survey of world events... together with useful information for the home, sport and entertainment
- Chamber's encyclopaedia world survey