Beauty's triumph [electronic resource] : or, the superiority of the fair sex invincibly proved. Wherein the arguments for the natural right of man to a sovereign authority over the woman are fairly urged, and undeniably refuted; ... In three parts
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- London : printed and sold by J. Robinson, 1751
- ,306 pages ; 8°.
- Eighteenth century collections online.
- Contains: 'Woman not inferior to man'; 'Beauty's triumph. (Part the second.) Being an attempt to refute Sophia's arguments; and to prove the natural right of the men to sovereign authority over the other sex'; 'Beauty's triumph. (Part the third.) Proving woman superior in excellence to man. By Sophia'.
- Cited In:
- ESTC, 113248
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. (Eighteenth century collections online). Mode of access: World Wide Web. Access restricted to subscribers.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1821 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The volume of the Bokes called hagiographa. [electronic resource] : The third Booke of Esdras. The fourth boke of Esdras. The Booke of Tobiah. The Boke of Judith. The reste of the boke of Esther. The Boke of Wysedom. Ecclesiasticus. Baruch, the Prophete. The songe of the three Chyldren in the Ouen. The storye of Susanna. The storye of Bell, and of the Dragon. The prayer of Manasseh. The first boke of the Machabees. The second boke of the Machabees
- The wars of gods : the books of the chronicles of the kings of the hebrews
- The books of the chronicles of the kings of the Hebrews : the wars of gods
- The seconde parte of the Byble contaynynge these bookes. [electronic resource] : The booke of Josua. The booke of the Judges. The booke of Ruth. The fyrst booke of Samuel. The ii. booke of Samuel. The iii. booke of the kynges. The iiii. booke of the kynges. The i. booke of the chronicles. The ii. booke of the chronicles. The fyrst booke of Esdras. The ii. booke of Esdras. The booke of Hester. The booke of Hiob
- Apogrypha [sic]. [electronic resource] : The fourth parte of the Bible: contayning these Bookes. The thyrde booke of Esdras. The fourth booke of Esdras. The booke of Tobiah. The booke of Judith. The reast of the booke of Hester. The booke of wysedome. Ecclesiasticus. Baruch the Prophet. The songe of the thre chyldren in the ouen. The story of Susanna. The story of Bel, and of the Dragon. The prayer of Manasseh. The fyrst boke of the Machabees. The seconde boke of the Machabees