The government and the people, 1942-1945 / by Paul Hasluck
- Bib ID:
- Hasluck, Paul, Sir, 1905-1993, author
- Online Version:
- Canberra : Australian War Memorial, 1970
- xv, 771 pages, 17 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations, maps, portraits, plates ; 24 cm.
- 064299367X (hardback)
- Australia in the war of 1939-1945. Series 4, Civil ; v. 2.
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Also available online. Address as at 30/10/2018: https://www.awm.gov.au/collection/C1417320
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australian War Memorial, issuing body
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 2020 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Military history section photographs : Ocean Island [and] Nauru
- Action / pictures by Department of Information photographers
- Australia in action : war programme highlights, August 1941
- Notes on the production of the official history of Australia's part in the war of 1939-45
- Chart of activities in the United States