Arithmetick, both in the theory and practice [electronic resource] : made plain and easy in all the common and useful rules, both in whole numbers and fractions, vulgar and decimal. .. / By John Hill, Gent. With a preface by H. Ditton
- Bib ID:
- Hill, John, Gent
- Online Access:
- The seventh edition, accurately revised, corrected, and improved by Mr. E. Hatton, and others.
- London : printed for R. Ware, A. Ward, J. and P. Knapton, T. Longman and T. Shewell, C. Hitch, [and 4 others in London], 1745
- ,378, pages ; 8°.
- Eighteenth century collections online.
- Includes: 'A table of logarithms for natural numbers, from 1, to 10,000.' after p.378.
- Cited In:
- ESTC, 127628
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. (Eighteenth century collections online). Mode of access: World Wide Web. Access restricted to subscribers.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.