The dominion of providence over the passions of men [electronic resource]. A sermon, preached at Princeton, on the 17th of May, 1776. ... To which is added, an address to the natives of Scotland, residing in America / By John Witherspoon
- Bib ID:
- Witherspoon, John, 1723-1794
- Online Access:
- The second edition, with elucidating remarks.
- [Glasgow] : Philadelphia printed: Glasgow re-printed; sold by the booksellers in town and country, 1777
- 54p. ; 8°.
- Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
- Cited In:
- Adams, 76-165b
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT34823.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Advice to the University of Dublin [microform] To the senior fellows, ... To the servants of the college
- Advice to the University of Dublin [electronic resource] : To the senior fellows, ... To the servants of the college
- Chronological table of and index to the statutes to the end of the session of
- An argument to prove the affections of the people of England to be the best security of the government; humbly offer'd to the consideration of the patrons of severity, and applied to the present juncture of affairs [electronic resource]
- Publicola's addresses : to the people of England; to the soldiers; to the sailors; to which is added his postscript to the people of England